- BRAND: Latisse DELIVERY TIME: 10-12 Days
- STRENGTH: 0.03% EXPIRY DATE: NOV 2020 WE SHIP: Sun Pharma
PRICE:- $22.13 In Stock
|Quantity||Per Pill||Unit Price||You Save||Offers(Shipping)||Buy Now|
|3||$26.60||$79.80||$0.00||EXPRESS EMS SHIPPING|
|4||$25.94||$103.76($106.40)||$2.64||EXPRESS EMS SHIPPING|
|5||$25.50||$127.50($133.00)||$5.50||EXPRESS EMS SHIPPING|
|6||$24.83||$148.98($159.60)||$10.62||EXPRESS EMS SHIPPING|
|8||$24.25||$194.00($212.80)||$18.80||EXPRESS EMS SHIPPING|
|10 + 1 bottle free||$23.70||$237.00($266.00)||$29.00||EXPRESS EMS SHIPPING|
|12 + 1 bottle free||$23.25||$279.00($319.20)||$40.20||FREE EXPRESS EMS SHIPPING|
|14 + 1 bottle free||$22.57||$315.98($372.40)||$56.42||FREE EXPRESS EMS SHIPPING|
|16 + 1 bottle free||$22.13||$354.08($425.60)||$71.52||FREE EXPRESS EMS SHIPPING|
Actual products may differ from images shown here
How Does Bimatoprost (Generic Latisse) Drop Works?
Approval from FDA to Bimatoprost 0.03% has enhanced the popularity of this drug. This product works very effectively in curing eye disorder such as Glaucoma that is considered as one of the most dangerous diseases that can lead to loss of vision in its extreme case. However, the chemical composition of the product reduces the effect of such kind of skin disorder along with various other eye related problems in just a shorter time span.
However, Bimatoprost (Generic Latisse) is the only drug that helps an individual to overcome such kind of eye disorder and helps in reducing excess pressure in eyes and repairs vision. Although, Buy Bimatoprost Online is a generic form of drug but still it works in a very effective way as of the branded or the patent drug. Food & Drug Administration has also approved this drug as one of the safest drug to cure Glaucoma and many other eye problems. Any individual can use this drug to cure glaucoma along with many other eye related problems.
Although, it is one of the most powerful treatment for glaucoma but still the actual action mechanism of this drug is not known. However, it has been said that the active component of this product, Bimatoprost Online in a form of lipid compound, is commonly referred as structural prostaglandin analogue. The effect of this drug can be seen in the way of prostaglandin receptor bindings. Some of the research has mentioned that the effect of Bimatoprost (Generic Latisse) is completely based on the PG receptors that are also responsible for growth of the hair follicles or eye lashes. Being a generic drug, effect of Bimatoprost is very much equivalent to the effect of any other patent or the branded drug and its effect can be observed in just a shorter time span.
What is the Recommended Dosage Bimatoprost 0.03% Drop?
Bimatoprost is considered as safest drug to cure glaucoma as well as for the growth of eyelashes. However, it has been suggested that one should consult their eye care expert before using this drug to know the correct dose of it depending on their condition or severity of their problem. Individual using this drug for the first time can also use this drug twice in a day for the better effect of it in limited time span. Though, this drug has got an approval from the FDA, but still overdose of this drug can cause permanent vision loss, due to which it is very necessary that one should Bimatoprost in dose as recommended by their doctor or eye care expert.
What are the Precautions Should You Know Before Taking Bimatoprost Online?
Buy Bimatoprost Online is the only drug that helps in curing eye disorder such as glaucoma in just a shorter time span. However, it is very important that one should follow some precautionary measures while using this drug as eyes being the most sensitive organ of our body can face some kind of side effects due to this drug.
- The product comes along with an applicator to apply this drug. Hence, it is recommended that one should not use this applicator more than 20 times.
- One should consult their eye care expert before starting with this drug to avoid any kind of further damage to their eyes due to this drug.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose of Bimatoprost 0.03% as suggested by the eye care expert or your doctor.
- One should not combine the use of this drug along with any other eye drops or medicines as it can give rise to many kinds of reactions or irritation in your eyes.
- One should immediately wash their eyes, if any kind of discomfort or abnormality such as redness or irritation causes in eyes after application of Bimatoprost (Generic Latisse) and should seek a medical help as soon as possible.
- Avoid using this drug for treating glaucoma in children without medical guidance.
What are the Warnings while using Bimatoprost Eye Drop?
Bimatoprost gives the most desired result if applied in proper amount as prescribed by the doctor, but it very necessary that one should consider all these below mentioned points before applying this drug for curing glaucoma or loss of eyelashes:
- Pregnant women should restrict themselves from using this drug without consulting any local physician, as it can cause harm to their foetus.
- Women who do breast feed their newly born baby or infant should also avoid using Bimatoprost Online, as it may not be suitable to their newly born baby.
- An individual using any other form of eye drops should not combine this drug along with any other drug as it leads to severe allergies in their eyes.
- Overdose of this drug is not recommended.
- Bimatoprost (Generic Latisse) should be kept away from the reach of children.
What are the Side Effects of Bimatoprost 0.03%?
Being a safest drug, Order Bimatoprost 0.03% Online is one of the most recommended drugs to cure eye disorder such as glaucoma that can lead to permanent vision loss, if not treated on time. However, it has been observed that in some of the rare case, this drug also gives rise to many forms of common side effects in some individual after its application.
Redness and itching in eyes are considered as the most common side effect that can arise in some individual after its use. Although, all these side effects go away on its own in sometimes or once eyes become used to it after few regular applications of Bimatoprost (Generic Latisse), but still if the problem persist for a longer time span or after every application it can be dangerous for eyes.
Dryness of eye, skin darkness around eyes, excess light sensitivity, redness and irritation of eye lids are some of the other side effects of this product. It has been observed that all these side effects are not much severe till the time one uses it in the dose as prescribed by the doctor or eye care specialist. Bimatoprost can cause problem to the infant, if a woman who does breastfeed to her baby.