|BRAND : Benoquin||AVAILABILITY: IN STOCK|
|EXPIRY DATE : NOV 2020||STRENGTH : 20%|
|DELIVERY TIME : 10 DAYS||WE SHIP: MICRO LABS|
Benoquin cream is used for depigmentation of the skin as a treatment for widespread vitiligo condition in which irregular patches of skin, covering about 50% of the body surface, lose color and become whitened. ✓ 100% Satisfaction.
Free world wide shipment
Safe & Secure
SSL Security, safe to use
We Sell Authentic Pills Only
20% Off for returning customers
How Does Benoquin Cream Works?
Benoquin cream, which is also referred as monobenzone, is helpful in decreasing depigmentation caused when our skin is exposed to scorching sun or ultraviolet rays that results in sunburns, tanning or skin irritations which are quiet common, but the problem arises when our skin is over exposed to sun rays that may lead to major disorder called Vitiligo that is characterized by appearance of white patches over the skin and unfortunately there is no cure for this skin disorder. But with the help of Benoquin (Monobenzone) cream it can be controlled as it helps to retain the even look of the skin by acting on the Melanocytes (the cells producing melanin which is a skin color pigment ) and helps patches to retain normal skin colour and even the skin tone. Benoquin cream when applied as directed on the affected area or skin that is de-pigmented helps get rid of white patches that tend become normal in colour. Buy Benoquin cream Online.
The main composition of Benoquin Cream is Monobenzone that is considered to act as best remedy for Vitiligo. Benoquin cream very efficiently normalizes the skin disorder on just limited number of applications as per the dose prescribed by the doctor or skin care expert.
Benoquin Cream must be used with certain precautions like it should be applied only on the affected area itself after washing the area with clean water and soap. Benoquin is considered as one of the most effective and safest cream to treat skin condition Vitiligo.
What is the Recommended Dosage of Benoquin Cream?
Benoquin is a skin lighting ointment that cures skin disorder such as Vitiligo in a very effective way in limited time span, after washing the affected area with water, a thin layer of Benoquin Cream should be applied and rubbed into the pigmented area two or three times daily, or as directed by your doctor, after application of the cream do not over expose yourself in the sun for extended period. For the maximum effect of this drug it is very important that you follow the dose of this drug recommended by your doctor. Benoquin Online effect gives the most desired result in a limited time period if applied in a correct dose on particular time on regular basis. However, it’s mandatory to take your doctor advice. And buy Benoquin cream online with proper prescription given by your doctor.
What are the Precautions Should You Know Before Buying Benoquin Cream Online?
Benoqui is one of the best and most popular creams used to cure Vitiligo and other skin conditions. It has been approved by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) and considered to be the safest drug to cure skin conditions there are some precautionary measures you need to follow before using this drug such as:
- Before using Benoquin consult your skin care specialist to know about its usage, side effects if any and the correct dose of this drug to avoid reaction.
- Apply Benoquin Cream to clean and dry skin area to be treated. Wash your hands before and after applying Benoquin Cream.
- Benoquin cream is not for those women who are pregnant and breast feeding.
- This drug should not be taken orally, consult with your doctor before using this medicine on open wounds, dry, chapped, irritated, or sun-burned skin.
- Those allergic to hydroquinone should avoid using this drug as it can give rise to many allergic reactions.
- Apply this cream only on the affected part or skin of your body.
- Apply only thin layer or required quantity of medicine to avoid pilling.
- Be careful and prevent this medication from getting in your eyes or nose or mouth.
- Do not expose your skin to sunlight after application of this drug as rays of the sunlight can lead to skin complications.
What are the Warnings while using Benoquin Skin Care Cream?
- Buy Benoquin Cream Online is an easiest method for treating Vitiligo, but one should take care to follow certain measures such as:
- The most important thing to remember about this drug is to keep it out of reach of children.
- Use this cream only on the affected part .Do not use Benoquin as a skin lightening cream or ointments, or treating freckles, sun damage, melanoma, or other pigmentation disorders not caused by Vitiligo.
- Do not over dose this drug; it can damage your skin. Hence, use the drug as prescribed by your skin care specialist.
- Pregnant women should avoid using this drug.
- Benoquin Cream is not for breast feeding women.
- If this drug goes into your eyes accidently wash it immediately with water.
- Store the drug in proper place and close the cap of the drug tightly after every use. Otherwise it can get contaminated and can give rise to many other skin troubles.
What are the Side Effects of Benoquin Cream?
Benoquin like any other drug or skin ointment can have some side effects that can be mild or severe after its applications. Watch out for some of the side effects and that includes:
- Severe itching
- Mild burning sensation
- Peeling of skin
- Cracking of skin
- Severe burning
- Redness or swelling
- Dryness or flaking of treated skin
- Mild skin irritation
Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects, even if they have, it will be for shorter time span and disappear, once skin becomes used to it. But if the problem persist or increases after its every application then one should immediately stop usages of Benoquin Cream and consult your skin specialist to rule out any major damage to your skin. Sometimes these effects may be permanent. It is better to not ignore it and take an immediate medical treatment to reduce the effect of such kind of sudden reactions. Buy Benoquin cream Online.
|Choose Quantity|| |
3 Tubes, 5 Tubes, 9 Tubes, 14 Tubes, 21 Tubes