How Does Xylocaine Jelly Works?
Xylocaine is a numbing medication that acts as a local anaesthesia for the particular part where it has been applied. Xylocaine jelly works by blocking nerve signals in your body that sends signals to neurons by restricting fast voltage gated Na+ (sodium) channels in neuronal cell tissues or the membrane that is mainly responsible for the signal propagation. By doing so it numbs an area of your body to decrease pain or discomfort caused by painful medical procedures such as surgery, needle punctures, cystoscopy or sigmoidoscopy or insertion of a catheter or breathing tube. Xylocaine topical is used to relieve pain and itching caused by conditions such as sunburn, insect bites, poison oak, poison sumac, minor cuts, poison ivy, scratches, or burns. Xylocaine topical is also prescribed to reduce or treat rectal discomfort caused by hemorrhoids. Xylocaine comes in many different forms like – gel, spray, cream, lotion, ointment, liquid, skin patch. But always seek your doctor’s advice before you use Xylocaine jelly. Do not apply this medicine in larger amounts than recommended. Buy Xylocaine jelly Online.
What is the Recommended Dosage of Xylocaine Cream?
Although Xylocaine is considered as one of the safest drugs for anaesthetic purpose. It is better to consult doctor for the right dosage, especially if you’re using this drug for the first time as the dosage for each individual is different according to their health, body weight and body’s capacity. Aged patients with severe liver disease or cardiac failure and children should be given reduced doses that match their age and physical ability. Children should not be given this drug without proper medical guidance as it can give rise to various side effects in them. Buy Xylocaine jelly Online.
What are the Precautions Should You Know before Taking Xylocaine Jelly online?
- Before using Xylocaine jelly tell your doctor if you have ever had any allergic reaction to any medicine, foods, dyes, preservatives, or animals. This is to avoid any kind of unwanted reaction.
- This drug carries many inactive key ingredients in it that can also give rise to many kinds of reactions or allergies. When you are taking this medicine, it is very important that your doctor must know if you are taking any other medicines for your health issue, because using this medicine with other medicines is not recommended.
- Inform your doctor if you have any other medical problems that may interfere with the working of this medicine. Make sure you tell your doctor if you have medical problems such as – liver disease, kidney problems, infections or large sores, broken skin, or severe injury at the area of application as it can worsen the existing condition.
- It is very important that you wash your hands with soap and water before and after using this medicine, and Use this medicine exactly as directed by your doctor.
- Do not apply Xylocaine jelly to open wounds, burns, or broken or inflamed skin.
- If this medicine happens to gets in your eyes accidently, wash your eyes thoroughly with water for at least 15 minutes because it can cause severe eye irritation and visit your doctor right away.
- Pregnant women or breast feeding moms should not use Xylocaine jelly, unless recommended by the doctor.
- Keep this medicine out of reach of children.
What are the Warnings while using Xylocaine?
- Xylocaine is a product that can have some side effects it should be used with proper cautions and after consulting your doctor.
- Pregnant women should avoid using Xylocaine without consulting their doctor.
- Breast feeding women should avoid using this drug as it can get affect the developmental process of their new born baby and can cause major side effects in their baby.
- Those who are suffering from health issues like breathing disorder, lung or kidney disorder, heart related problem, high blood pressure and any form of inflammation should use this drug strictly under the medical supervision.
- Xylocaine should not be taken by people suffering from epilepsy or fits.
- People sensitive to the composition of this drug should also avoid using this drug.
What are the Side Effects of Xylocaine Cream?
Although, Xylocaine is used on the skin to stop itching and pain from certain skin conditions such as scrapes, minor burns, eczema, insect bites and to treat minor skin problems and it is considered to be the safest drug to cure skin abnormality or irritation, but in some rare cases it can give rise to numerous side effects. But these side effects are mild and subside on their own but if it is severe it can become worse.
Some of the side effects include:
- Irregular heartbeat
Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects. Even if it is there it provides you much more benefits. If you have serious side effects and if these effects persist or worsen, immediately stop the usages of this drug and consult our doctor to reduce the risk of this product. Order Xylocaine jelly online!
3 Tubes, 5 Tubes, 10 Tubes, 20 Tubes, 30 Tubes