|BRAND : SYNTHROID
|AVAILABILITY : IN STOCK
|EXPIRY DATE : 2023
|STRENGTH : 50/75/125mg
|DELIVERY TIME : 15 DAYS
|WE SHIP : SYNTHROID
Synthroid is used to treat an underactive thyroid (hypothyroidism).
We have partnered with MedExpressRx.com - The Largest online Pharmacy in US for Generic Drugs. All your future orders will be processed by MedExpressRx.com
Free world wide shipment
Safe & Secure
SSL Security, safe to use
We Sell Authentic Pills Only
20% Off for returning customers
About Generic Synthroid
Synthroid (levothyroxine) is a medicine that helps in balancing thyroid hormone necessary for the proper functioning of body’s energy and metabolism. The active ingredient in Synthroid is called levothyroxine sodium. This medicine is given to the patient when the thyroid glands do not secrete hormones necessary for various bodily functions. Synthroid is a prescription medication that can help treat hypothyroidism. It is a man-made thyroid hormone that is similar to thyroxine, the hormone that’s naturally made by the thyroid gland in human body.
How does Synthroid work?
Synthroid is given when the thyroid fails to secrete hormones on its own. This medication is prescribed by your doctor as a thyroid replacement medication. When your doctor gives you first dose of Synthroid, he will closely monitor its working because the he may take some time to find the right dosage for you’re because it differs for each person. Your TSH levels are checked every 6 to 8 weeks to make sure you’re on the right dose because some people may need high doses and some may need low dosage of thyroid hormone it depends upon various factors of the patient and the doctor would like to know if you are having any symptoms.
This treatment needs continuous monitoring by your doctor as your thyroid hormone needs may change from time to time and your doctor may have to change the dose of Synthroid as well. The doctor may keep checking your TSH to determine if you need a change in dose. Remember, the working of Synthroid is effective only if you follow your doctor’s instructions carefully and take Synthroid regularly at same time as prescribed by your doctor.
First the doctor will find right dosage for you. Your doctor will determine your starting dose keeping in mind various factors such as – your body weight, age, cause of hypothyroidism, cardiovascular status, your other medications and various other health conditions you may have.
Take Synthroid only once a day on an empty stomach in the morning. Do not skip the dose or take extra dose, if you miss the dose take it as early as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. If you are taking any other medicines then take Synthroid at least 4 hours before or after drugs known to interfere with Synthroid’s absorption
Synthroid is used to treat hypothyroidism. The active ingredient in Synthroid is called levothyroxine sodium. It may cause some side effects in people who take this medicine. Although all of these side effects may not occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Some of the side effects are:
- Tightness in the chest
- Abnormal heartbeat
- Difficulty breathing
- Leg cramps
- Change in appetite
- Weight gain or loss
- Increased sweating
- Hives or skin rash
- Decreased urine output
- Extreme fatigue
- Mood changes
- Hair loss
These are some of the side effects of levothyroxine that may occur in some people that they usually disappear as your body gets used to it and do not need medical attention. But if the side effects stay for longer time and because you discomfort then seek medical help.
- Do not take Synthroid without consulting your doctor and never take this drug along with other drugs as it may result in serious and even life-threatening effects.
- If you are taking any other medications or planning to get pregnant talks to your doctor before taking this medicine.
- Inform your doctor about your all other medical conditions such as – heart disease, diabetes, blood clotting problems, and adrenal or pituitary gland problems.
- Avoid taking Synthroid with foods such as soy coffee, walnuts, and grapefruit juice as these can interfere with the absorption of this drug.
- Take this drug as recommended by your doctor, do not increase or decrease the dosage without your doctor’s advice.
- While you are taking Synthroid make sure to go for regular blood tests to keep check on your TSH levels.
- Take this drug on an empty stomach, at least half hour to one hour before food, and take it with a glass of plain water.
- Do not use this drug for children without your doctor’s approval.
- Use Synthroid only as instructed by your doctor and take it regularly as a single dose, preferably on an empty stomach, at least 30 – 60 minutes before breakfast.
- Do not take Synthroid with other medicines especially iron and calcium supplements and antacids as these medicines may decrease your body’s ability to absorb Synthroid. It is better to take this drug 4 hours before or after taking these medicines.
- If you are pregnant or planning to become one or moms breast feeding their babies should administer this medicine only under doctor’s supervision.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any other drugs, including prescription and over-the-counter products.
- Call your doctor immediately if you experience chest pain, shortness of breath, leg cramps, vomiting, diarrhoea, excessive sweating, heat intolerance, fever, or a skin rash while taking Synthroid.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any dental treatment while taking Synthroid.
- Do not give this medicine to small children.
- Keep this medicine out of reach of children.