|BRAND :Latisse||AVAILABILITY: IN STOCK|
|EXPIRY DATE : NOV 2020||STRENGTH : 0.03%|
|DELIVERY TIME : 10 DAYS||WE SHIP: Bimat by Ajanta Pharma|
Bimatoprost, known as generic Latisse, with the same ingredient bimatoprost 0.03% effectively help you get longer, thicker and fuller eyelashes. ✓ 100% Satisfaction.
Free world wide shipment
Safe & Secure
SSL Security, safe to use
We Sell Authentic Pills Only
20% Off for returning customers
How Does Bimatoprost (Generic Latisse) Drop Works?
Bimatoprost is a very popular drug used for treating eye conditions like Glaucoma that is considered as one of the most dangerous diseases if it becomes severe it can result in vision loss. This product works very effectively in increasing the growth of eyelashes along with solving various other eye issues in a shorter time span. The working pattern of Bimatoprost is not clear; individuals with narrow angle glaucoma may find Bimatoprost eye drop helpful as it reduces IOP by increasing the outflow of aqueous humor . Presence of excessive aqueous humor may cause optic nerve damage that leads to vision loss. Bimatoprost (Generic Latisse) is the only drug that helps an individual to overcome such kind of eye disorder and helps in reducing excess pressure in eyes and repairs vision.
Bimatoprost has been approved by Food & Drug Administration as one of the safest drug to cure Glaucoma and many other eye problems. It can be used by anyone with eye problems. Bimatoprost Online is a generic form of drug that works wonderfully to treat eye problems.
What is the Recommended Dosage Bimatoprost Eye Drop?
Bimatoprost is considered as safest drug to cure glaucoma as well as for the growth of eyelashes. However the recommended dosage of bimatoprost for reducing IOP is one drop of Lumigan 0.01 or 0.03% in the affected eye(s) and it should be used twice in a day for faster results. Remember to not use Bimatoprost frequently as it may reduce the IOP-reducing effect.
And if you are using it for growth of eyelash the recommended dose is one drop of Latisse 0.03% applied with an applicator evenly along the skin of the upper eyelid at the base of the eyelashes. This should be done each day and every evening. However, it is best to consult your eye care expert specialist before using Bimatoprost to know the correct dose of it. Buy Bimatoprost Online.
What are the Precautions Should You Know Before Taking Bimatoprost Online?
Bimatoprost is the only drug that helps in curing eye disorder such as glaucoma in just a shorter time span. However, you need to take some precautionary measures while using this eye drop as eyes are the most delicate organ of our body.
- Remember to not use this drug along with any other eye drops or medicines as it lead to reactions or irritation in your eyes
- Apply this eye drop with an applicator. It is recommended that one should not use this applicator more than 20 times.
- Before you start to use Bimatoprost eye drop consult your eye doctor to avoid any kind of further damage to their eyes.
- Do not overdose Bimatoprost 0.03% use as recommended by your eye care doctor.
- If this medicine goes into your eyes accidently wash your eyes with plain water.
- Do not use this drug for treating glaucoma in children without consulting your doctor.
What are the Warnings while using Bimatoprost Eye Drop?
- Pregnant women should avoid using this medicine as it can cause harm to their foetus.
- People with kidney, liver, heart problems should consult with doctor.
- If you are having breathing problems avoid using eye drop.
- Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution should not be combined with any other medicine as it leads to severe allergies in their eyes.
- Bimatoprost (Generic Latisse) should be kept away from the reach of children.
What are the Side Effects of Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution?
Bimatoprost 0.03% is one of the most popular and widely recommended eye drop to cure eye disorder such as glaucoma that can result in vision loss, if not treated on time. This drug can cause some common side effects in some individual after its application and some of them include:
- Itching of the eyes
- Eye irritation
- Dry eyes
- Eye redness
- Skin darkness around eyes
- Excess light sensitivity
- Redness and irritation of eye lids
Bimatoprost 0.03% is the best drug to treat eye disorders such as glaucoma. Although, the usage of this drug can lead to some side effects it will subside go away on its own, but if it is severe after every application it can be dangerous for eyes visit your doctor immediately. Order Bimatoprost Online Now!
|Choose Quantity|| |
3 Bottles, 5 Bottles, 10 Bottles, 16 Bottles, 24 Bottles