When you purchase any medication from the medical shop or online pharmacy, or when you visit your doctor to ask for a medicine for an ailment, he gives you certain guidelines that you should follow before and after taking the drug. It is applicable with all sorts of medicine you buy. And if you are suffering from narcolepsy and you are planning to buy Modafresh for dealing with your sleep issue, the story is the same with it too. There are some directions which you have to follow before you plan to consume this medication. Let’s find out what are those.
- This medication can cause some allergic reaction in a consumer. So before you pop the pill, it’s better to have a word with your doctor.
- People who are having any sort of medical history of heart problem such as thickening of the valves of the heart, irregular heartbeat, high blood pressure, then you need to speak to your physician before taking this medication.
- Taking this drug with alcohol or any other beverage is strictly prohibited.
- People should also talk to their doctor before taking this medicine if they are having any sort of medical condition like kidney problems, liver ailments, mental or mood disorders etc.
- Though this drug is an alertness promoter but it might cause a little drowsiness in you. So it is advisable not to drive or to operate heavy machineries after taking this medicine.
- It causes few mild side issues like headache, nauseated feeling, dizziness, anxiety etc. These symptoms stay for couple of days and wear off by itself. But if they don’t go, see a doctor at once.
- In very few cases it shows severe side effects. If you develop serious effects such as depression, hallucinations, mood changes, chest pain, irregular heartbeat, signs of infection such as fever and sore throat and severe allergic reactions to the chemical present in the medicine, do not take it lightly.
- Pregnant mothers and woman wishing to become pregnant should take the advice of their doctors before taking this medicine.