Suhagra is a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction and pulmonary arterial hypertension in men. Suhagra 100 mg is usually recommended by doctors to treat erectile problems for it is very effective. It works by increasing blood flow to the penile region thereby helping a man get and maintain an erection for a longer duration, when he is sexually aroused or stimulated, but this medicine does not provide sexual stimulation. Suhagra works only when there is sexual stimulation, otherwise it will not work. It is very promising drug for the management of impotence or erectile dysfunction. When a man is sexually stimulated, nitric oxide is released by the nervous system in the erectile tissue of the penis. Nitric oxide triggers an enzyme that produces messenger cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) which in turn causes the arteries in the penis to widen, so that the arteries and the erectile tissue fill with blood resulting in erection. Suhagra 100mg treats ED and also successfully treats high blood pressure by relaxing the muscles of blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow easily. This decreases the blood pressure in your lungs.
Side effects of using suhagra
Some of the common side effects caused by taking suhagra 100 mg include:-
- flushed skin
- prolonged erections
- blurred vision
- back pain
- muscle pain
- cloudy or bloody urine
- sensitivity to light
- painful urination
Suhagra starts working about 30-60 minutes after its intake and lasts up to 4 hours and the effect of this medicine is different in each person and it widely depends on number of factors such as – age, diet, dosage, health conditions, lifestyle and other medications .For Suhagra to work better always follow your doctor’s instructions given to you to prevent any negative side effects and do not overdose yourself for faster results. Always take complete details about the drug and know about its advantages and disadvantages.
Dosage of suhagra 100mg
- Suhagra is available in the form of pills with 100mg sildenafil in each pill.
- The recommended dosage is only one pill to be taken in a day.
- Take this pill 1 hour before your sexual encounter.
- This pill works for at least 4 to 5 hours, but needs stimulation
- It works even better if taken on an empty stomach
- If you are not satisfied with the results talk to your doctor who will guide you properly.
Precautions to be taken
- This medicine is not for pregnant women and nursing mothers. Consult your doctor if you feel the need to use.
- While using suhagra it is better to avoid alcohol consumption or limit your intake. Or else you may experience symptoms like flushing, headaches, dizziness, and others which should be informed to your doctor.
- People who take drugs containing nitrates should avoid taking suhagra or consult doctor before using it.
- Do not take suhagra if you are already taking medicines for erection problems.
- This medicine should not be taken by people less than 18 years of age.
- Keep this drug out of reach of children.